Turning dinner into a huge salad can be immensely satisfying if you know what to add. With the cooler weather approaching, we'll focus on seasonally appropriate salads and build flavor with roasted veggies, whole grains, seasoned proteins, and herb and spice forward dressings. Salads on the menu will include: Quinoa, Kale, and Red Grapes, Roasted Root Vegetables with Red Pepper & Ginger Vinaigrette, Warm Mediterranean Salad, and Italian Marinated White Bean Salad.
To sign up online, click here or call 410-997-5191.
Cost: $60. Please inquire about our "Frequent Diners Club" which can lower the cost of classes to $45 if you are an ongoing participant. There is a $35 fee for no shows, or cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you are using insurance to help cover the cost of the class.
What to expect in any class in the Anti-Inflammatory Diet series:
- How to use anti inflammatory herbs and spices in everyday foods
- Where to procure recommended herbs and spices
- How to increase the color and variety of the foods on your plate
- How to use anti-inflammatory oils and fats to replace bad fats
- How to make bigger batches of food to be reheated or re-purposed throughout the week, thus cutting down on eating out
- Tips on how to increase the beneficial anti-inflammatory nutrients in your store bought foods
- Tastings of at least four demonstrated recipes
- Recommendations on how to pair the demonstrated recipes with other anti-inflammatory components of a balanced diet