Vegetables are a key player in an anti-inflammatory diet. Most people get into a vegetable rut- steamed green beans, microwaved broccoli, sauted peppers, green salad (read: boring). Increasing the variety of colorful vegetables in your repertoire, coupled with herbs and spices can be life changing. Recipes will include: charmoula roasted veggies, gremolata green beans, turmeric roasted cauliflower, and balsamic and pomegranate roasted Brussel's Sprouts.
To sign up online, click here or call 410-997-5191.
Cost: $60. Please inquire about our "Frequent Diners Club" which can lower the cost of classes to $45 if you are an ongoing participant. There is a $35 fee for no shows, or cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you are using insurance to help cover the cost of the class.
What to expect in any class in the Anti-Inflammatory Diet series:
- How to use anti inflammatory herbs and spices in everyday foods
- Where to procure recommended herbs and spices
- How to increase the color and variety of the foods on your plate
- How to use anti-inflammatory oils and fats to replace bad fats
- How to make bigger batches of food to be reheated or re-purposed throughout the week, thus cutting down on eating out
- Tips on how to increase the beneficial anti-inflammatory nutrients in your store bought foods
- Tastings of at least four demonstrated recipes
- Recommendations on how to pair the demonstrated recipes with other anti-inflammatory components of a balanced diet