Keep your chicken dishes exciting with the use of herbs and spices, sauces, and unique vegetables. Taking Part 1 is not necessary for this class. Recipes include Orange Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli; Herb and Avocado Poached Chicken Salad; and Salsa Braised CHicken for Buritto Bowls.
To sign up online, click here or call 410-997-5191.
Cost: Classes are just $60 for dinner, cooking demonstration, recipe packet, and education by a licensed nutritionist. Please come hungry. Become a "Frequent Diner" and enjoy every 4th class on us!
Ask about our "Healthy in 2018" special for new participants only (limited time offer)
If you are a patient of a participating practitioner, your insurance may cover up to one class per month with applicable co-pays. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you are using insurance to help cover the cost of the class.
There is a $35 fee for no shows, or cancellations made within 24 hours of the class.
What to expect in any class in the Anti-Inflammatory Diet series:
- How to use anti inflammatory herbs and spices in everyday foods
- Where to procure recommended herbs and spices
- How to increase the color and variety of the foods on your plate
- How to use anti-inflammatory oils and fats to replace bad fats
- How to make bigger batches of food to be reheated or re-purposed throughout the week, thus cutting down on eating out
- Tips on how to increase the beneficial anti-inflammatory nutrients in your store bought foods
- Tastings of at least four demonstrated recipes
- Recommendations on how to pair the demonstrated recipes with other anti-inflammatory components of a balanced diet